DIESEL provides quick access to your recently used apps and Most used apps from notification area. You can access your apps and switch between them from anywhere, without minimizing anything. If you like to keep your home screen icon free, DIESEL is a perfect solution for you.
The app gives you choice for the app shortcuts, you can select to see recently used apps or most used apps by you.
Many customization options, Icon packs Support, Unique Icon shapes and many more.
HTC Sense like Recent apps, but of course, it can be run on any device as long as it’s on Android 4 or greater. If you want to keep your home screen as clean as possible, Try DIESEL.Features:
1. Blacklist unwanted apps
2. Option to choose Recent apps or most used apps.
3. Fully customizable! Change the number of shortcuts, icon color, icon size, background and more..
4. Unique Icon shapes
5. Icon pack supports (Nova, Apex, Go most of them)
6. Auto start on reboot
7. Material Design, Simple light UI with options those are easy to use.
8. No advertisements, no internet access.
9. Many customization options
10. Option to hide notification from Lockscreen
12. Usage Statistics
Note: DIESEL require accessibility service access to get the app usage information, without this access app will not work, so Please enable the accessibility service for the app by following below staps:
1. Go to settings
2. Click on Accessibility.
3. Scroll up or down and find DIESEL app listed.
4. Click on it and enable it.
The above steps with images are also available in App.
Moreover, it is well-designed in the spirit of Google’s Material requirements, and allows you to customize every nook and cranny of the icons’ appearance in the notification bar. Check it out from the source link below:
To learn more on DIESEL – The most used apps, please contact: